PixelMax
welcome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PixelMax
welcome
PixelMax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Arianna Bearheart and Sheila Uniclaus: In Oz (Rough Draft)

Go down

The Adventures of Arianna Bearheart and Sheila Uniclaus: In Oz (Rough Draft) Empty The Adventures of Arianna Bearheart and Sheila Uniclaus: In Oz (Rough Draft)

Post by DarcyTheDog Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:56 pm

NewsPaper Company

It was a lovely morning when Arianna Bearheart and Sheila Uniclaus were up in the morning drinking their morning coffee and reading the newspaper at eight o'clock am. The sun was crisp and warm as it shone through their kitchen window to their breakfast table. "Ahh," said Uniclaus when she was done sipping their coffe, "happy hour" "Yes," agreed Arianna Bearheart who was reading about an interesting article about a place named Oz. "What are you reading there?" asked Uniclaus finally getting bored with just drinking coffee and looking at the lovely yard outside. "Well," began Arianna, "in the newspaper here, some people are claiming there is a land called oz, on a continent surrounded by desert with other kingdoms around the desert" "It is said to be ruled by a girl named Ozma, and her best friend, Princess Dorothy, and many other nice things there"
"That sounds interesting," replied uniclaus after a while, she was drawing a ring around her cup of coffee, "but I don't see what's so special about it"
"Well it's awfully special," continued Arianna glaring at Uniclaus, "they say the desert is very deadly and anything that touches it will turn to sand"
"Only two ways around that then, the air and underground"
"Oh people have tried that, the Nome King once dug underground but Ozma's army had no soldiers so they had a clever plan somehow and drove them out"
"And the air?" inquired uniclaus.
"Someone took a tornado there"
"Well both of those things are impossible to do so what's the big deal about this "Oz" place?" said uniclaus now irritated that she hadn't stated the point yet.
"Well," continued Arianna drifting off into a daydream, "there are four countrys, actually there's the capital city in the middle called the Emerald City, and those four country's called Munchkin, Gilikin, Winkie, and Quadling countrys, and in the emerald city everything is green,and in the munckin everything is blue, and in the Gilikin is purple, in the Winkie everything is yellow, in the Quadling everything is red..." she suddenly dropped off. "Everything?" Uniclaus emphisized, not really getting the point by now.
"Yeah all of it, and it's ruled by a fairy and it's a fairy country where magic can happen, well nobody can perform magic except Ozma herself, Glinda the sorceress of the South, the wizard of oz, and the three adepts of magic"
"yellow would really be blinding"
"yeah i guess"
"and adepts of magic? how do they know all this stuff?"
"I don't know it doesn't say"
"They probably just made it up"
"How should you know?"
"Well how do they know where in the world this place is? I mean there's lots of ocean and you haven't discovered this place"
"Don't forget my jet plane, and there was that mysterious island I crashed on, my coordinates were wrong and I crashed into a place that was weird"
DarcyTheDog
DarcyTheDog
Administrator
Administrator

State/Province : Illinois

https://pixelmax.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Arianna Bearheart and Sheila Uniclaus: In Oz (Rough Draft) Empty Re: The Adventures of Arianna Bearheart and Sheila Uniclaus: In Oz (Rough Draft)

Post by DarcyTheDog Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm

NewsPaper Company -Continued-

"Yeah,well what was that place called?"
"No idea but it was a high hill, and beneath is was a low valley"

"Well what did you find there?"
"weird birds that looked like storks well only some"
"funny did you explore more of it?"
"Not really I did see a desert though and it looked really dangerous"
"Like the desert surrounding Oz?"

"Yeah....lets go to the newspaper company and find out where all this information came from!" Arianna excaimed.
"yeah! great idea!" excalimed Uniclaus as they both got up together and went to Arianna's plane.
"Buckle up," Arianna said buckling herself up with the lots of buckles.
"I can't," uniclaus neighed, " I never buckle up in my sleigh, besides there are to many buckles"
"this will subtract our time," sighed arianna
"why don't we just walk," uniclaus said crossly
"yeah good idea," agreed Arianna.
The two set off towards the newspaper company.
While walking on the sidewalk they met a clownfish with red stripes instead of orange, on a mailbox. It was very small only about 6 inches long, it seemed to be afraid of getting down from the mailbox.
"why hello there little fish!" exclaimed uniclaus.
arianna was busily reading a book she found on her plane.
"Hello Shanta Claus," the fish replied.
"What are you doing up there? and why can you breath in air?"asked uniclaus very curiously.
"Well this happens every morning when i try to get my mail, but there's usally someone who gets me off, but not this morning," the fish said soberly.
"Aww" replied Uniclaus not really interested.
"Well I'm an upwater breathing fish," the fish said.
"I don't quit understand little fishy," uniclaus said.
"It's ok lets just say I'm different then you're average fish," he said with a wink, "oh and please call me Ray"
"Ok Ray," uniclaus said, "may I bring you down"
"Oh of course please do!" Ray exclaimed.
Uniclaus held the fish with her hooves and put him down in the grass.
Ray then grew up to a foot long and underneath him was a long board about 2 feet long and it was burgundy colored with weels underneath and a string attached to the bottom that looked very sturdy and was long enough that he would trail at least 3 feet in back of Uniclaus. The end of the string however was in uniclaus's hoove.
"What's this!?" she exclaimed and questioned at the same time.
"Well," began Ray, "when I am put in the grass i grow a foot longer but i shrink when in my mailbox, and this is my portable caravan. you can carry it but if anyone needs it it can grow bigger and there will be shelter and food and you can drive it."
"Amazing," murmured Uniclaus, "but why?"
"Oh sorry," Ray said blushing, "I was hoping you would do a favor for me, I read this article while stuck up there, about a place called Oz and I wondered if it was real or fake I was hoping you could take me to the newspaper company to ask"
"Why!" exclaimed Uniclaus, "that's where we're going!"
"Awesome!" exclaimed Ray.
"Of course you can come along," answered Arianna peeking her nose from the book she was reading.
"Well may we drive this thing?"
"Of course," answered Ray. With that he hopped off and murmured something instantly the board grew about the lenth and width of a car, walls grews up and then a ceiling formed. There was a nice orange door in the side.
Ray opened the door and all three hopped in to look at an extrodinary site. Of course in their neighborhood there were about 5 cars passing by an hour so it wouldn't be any trouble. There was a large window, that could open that had some metal criss crossing andd some olive colored curtains that could cover up. At the front there was an orange seat and a red steeering wheel with a front small window. The carpeting was soft and burgundy colored, near the front was a table set for tea then a little farther beside the large window was a cabinet with plates and cups and all. Near the back was an orange sofa and a refridgerator stuffed with food. There was a soft yellow glow of light fromthe orange ceiling.
"Well let's eat first," declared Ray after awhile.
"Driving?" asked uniclaus.
"Oh let me set it to autodrive, the newspaper company is a long way from here" he set the gps to the newspaper company and hit the "AutoDrive" button and they were off.
DarcyTheDog
DarcyTheDog
Administrator
Administrator

State/Province : Illinois

https://pixelmax.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down